Do you know that you can finalize a client or sell a product without manual intervention? Yes, you can automate using facebook messenger bot.
If you are a follower of my facebook page, you would have received messenger notification from me and its all because of messenger marketing.
Click here to subscribe to my messenger list if you have not subscribed yet.
In this blog post, I am going to share the feedback about Sorav Jain’s messenger marketing course.
About Sorav Jain
Sorav Jain started his career at the age of 17 by doing Content writing and now he is one among the top listed digital marketers in India.
He has worked with 75+ brands and hosted 300+ workshops in various places across India. He is the founder and chief thinker at echovme. I would call echvome as a dream company for digital marketers. You can know his work culture by checking the company Instagram page and you would really love it.
He keeps his followers engaged by providing free contents and he releases weekly updates, case studies in his website and social accounts.
Before getting into the details of the course, let’s see about messenger marketing
What is Facebook Messenger Marketing?
Facebook messenger marketing is rapidly growing in recent days and by using this method you can deliver the message to your subscribers directly to their messenger. You can also add sequence and make the conversation interactive.
The main advantage is that people feel that you are actually texting with them and the response rate is high when compared to email or other marketing.
Another main reason why facebook messenger marketing is successful is that people spend more time on Facebook and when you send them a message they response it to quickly and they also take action.
What is the benefit of messenger Marketing?
- You can send automatic messages to your subscribers
- Create a customized link and give users a complete experience
- You can add your subscribers to a sequence. Through this, you can schedule your messages
- Send free ebooks, videos podcasts to your subscribers
- People feel that you are texting personally.
How to do this
There are many websites which offer free and paid package for customizing your Facebook page. I personally use MobileMonkey bot and Sorav Jain has explained the complete course using ManyChat tool.
I tried to increase my messenger subscription by giving a free eBook and below is the chatbot I created
List of Sites for Messenger Marketing
- Mobile Monkey
- Chat Fuel
- Bot academy
Above shared is just the top sites. There are many websites which provide this service. There is both free and paid plan in each site.
About the course
The course is completely about messenger marketing and the various methods that you can use marketing tools to grow your subscribers. Sorav Jain tried to share the real case studies from his work, which was really helpful in understanding
Apart from this he also covered a few points about Facebook ads. If you are a beginner in Facebook ads the course will be an eye opener for you.
He even showed the ads that he ran for selling his courses.
Who can buy this course?
Some of the target audience for the course are
- Those you are running a company and wish to reach customers. Messenger Marketing suits all kind of business like Real estates, salon. coffee shop, e-commerce
- If you are planning to do personal branding, this course is perfect for you.
- Digital Marketers will find this course really helpful at this cost.
- If you are running an agency then this course will help you in a better way as Sorav Jain explains a lot of case studies of differnet industry so that you can implement it for your client.
Cost of the course?
The original cost of the course is Rs.2999 and there is a special offer running for a limited time and you can get the course at just Rs.999. Click here to check the course details
Lessons in the course
The course covers the below topics
- Basic Introduction to Messenger Marketing
- How to create a chatbot
- Welcome chatbot settings
- How to generate leads for your business and track your performance
- What are the various opportunities available in many chat platform
- How to grow followers using facebook comments
- Steps to integrate the chatbot with a WordPress blog
- Transferring email ids to Google Sheets
- How to run facebook engagement ads & lead generation ads
- How to create landing pages using Many chat
- How to create a broadcast and add a sequence
- Case studies
A screenshot from the course is shared below
How this course will help you?
Sorav Jain tried to cover all the features from the basic. So even if you are a newbie to messenger marketing you can avail the course and start working on it. He tried to show live examples of his work and the result, so this will help you to understand the various types of ways to grow your subscribers and approach them.
My personal takeaway
My conversion ratio is good on messenger when compared to email or notifications.
After going through the course, I thought I should explore more on messenger marketing and I am sure that messenger marketing tools will definitely come with a lot more customizations.
Also, if you wish to test a chatbot you can use the free version itself as the free version has good features and once you are comfortable you can go with the paid plan.
The entire fun was he showed a real-time example. After completing a few modules I went to his group/page and saw the post and the outcome that he mentioned. I loved the joy of exploring such things
In a few videos, I had little sound disturbance and in a few videos, I was not sure if it ended. He covered only about Many Chat, I was expecting that he will cover other top sites or just do a comparison of them so that users can understand the benefits of tools
Except for these minor problems, there were no issues in the course.